- Instrument Cluster
- Entertainment Systems
- Climate Controls
- Driver Controls
- Locks and Security
- Seating and Safety Restraints
- Tires, Wheels and Loading
- Roadside Emergencies
- Customer Assistance
- Maintenance and Specifications
- Ford Extended Service Plan
- Scheduled Maintenance
Starting the Vehicle
1. Press and release on the Remote Keyless Entry transmitter. 2. Press and hold for about two seconds. The turn signal lamps will briefly flash to confirm the vehicle has been started. The pa ...
Checking tire pressure electronically
Make sure that the SmartKey is in position 2 () in the ignition lock. Press the or button on the steering wheel to select the Service menu. Press the or button to select Tire Pres ...
Dynamic route guidance will calculate an alternative route to avoid a traffic event when the system receives an event warning.The system calculates a new route for all sections. However, if any wa ...