- Things to know before starting your vehicle
- Understanding the features of your vehicle
- Understanding your instrument panel
- Starting and operating
- What to do in emergencies
- Maintaining your vehicle
- Maintenance schedules
- If you need consumer assistance
WARNING Inhalation of exhaust gas is hazardous to your health. All exhaust gas contains carbon monoxide (CO), and inhaling it can cause unconsciousness and possible death. Do not run the engi ...
Important safety notes The coolant is a mixture of water and antifreeze/corrosion inhibitor. It performs the following tasks: corrosion protection antifreeze protection raising the boiling ...
Passenger’s frontal airbag ON and OFF indicators
Refer to “Front passenger’s frontal airbag ON and OFF indicators”. ...