- Things to know before starting your vehicle
- Understanding the features of your vehicle
- Understanding your instrument panel
- Starting and operating
- What to do in emergencies
- Maintaining your vehicle
- Maintenance schedules
- If you need consumer assistance
Refrigerant of the air-conditioning system
The air-conditioning system is filled with R134a refrigerant and a special PAG lubricant. Never use refrigerant R 12 (CFC) or mineral lubricants. Otherwise, you could damage the air-conditioni ...
The cooling with air dehumidification function is only available when the engine is running. The air inside the vehicle is cooled and dehumidified according to the temperature selected. WARN ...
Running out of fuel
Avoid running out of fuel. If the vehicle does run out of fuel, a minimum of 4 litres (0.9 gallons) will be required to restart the engine. The vehicle will need to be driven 1.6-5 km (1-3 miles) ...