- Things To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
- Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Starting And Operating
- What To Do In Emergencies
- Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Maintenance Schedules
- If You Need Consumer Assistance
Indicator symbols on the instrument panel
SRS (Airbag) Service Reminder Indicator (SRI) Turn Signal Indicator Lights Seat Belt Reminder Light and Chime High Beam Indicator Light L ...
Check the fluid level in the brake fluid reservoir monthly. Replace the brake fluid according to the maintenance messages shown on the information display. Always use Honda Heavy Duty Brake ...
(If installed) This system is designed to provide protection from unauthorized entry into the car. This system is operated in three stages : the first is the "Armed" stage, the second ...