- Things To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
- Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Starting And Operating
- What To Do In Emergencies
- Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Maintenance Schedules
- If You Need Consumer Assistance
Engine block heater
The engine block heater warms the engine, and permits quicker starts in cold weather. Connect the cord to a standard 110-115 Volt AC electrical outlet with a grounded three-wire extension cord. ...
Opening the hood
1. Inside the vehicle, pull the hood release handle located under the bottom of the instrument panel. 2. At the front of the vehicle, lift up on the auxiliary latch handle located in the center b ...
Wheel lug nut torque specifications
Retighten the lug nuts to the specified torque within 100 miles (160 km) after any wheel disturbance (tire rotation, changing a flat tire, wheel removal, etc.). WARNING: When a wheel is installe ...