- Nissan customer care program
- Illustrated table of contents
- Safety — Seats, seat belts and supplemental restraint system
- Instruments and controls
- Pre-driving checks and adjustments
- Center display, heater, air conditioner, audio, phone and voice recognition systems
- Starting and driving
- In case of emergency
- Appearance and care
- Maintenance and do-it-yourself
- Technical and consumer information
If steam is coming from the engine compartment
Turn off the engine and get everyone away from the vehicle until it cools down. ...
OnStar equipment may be warranted as part of the new-vehicle limited warranty. The manufacturer of the vehicle furnishes detailed warranty information. ...
How to Check Lubricant
To get an accurate reading, the vehicle should be on a level surface. If the level is below the bottom of the fill plug hole, located on the transfer case, the vehicle will need some lubricant ad ...