- Nissan customer care program
- Illustrated table of contents
- Safety — Seats, seat belts and supplemental restraint system
- Instruments and controls
- Pre-driving checks and adjustments
- Center display, heater, air conditioner, audio, phone and voice recognition systems
- Starting and driving
- In case of emergency
- Appearance and care
- Maintenance and do-it-yourself
- Technical and consumer information
Automatic headlamp mode
X To switch on automatic headlamp mode: turn the light switch to or . SmartKey in position 1 in the ignition lock: the parking lamps are switched on or off automatically depending on the brightn ...
External audio source volume
If an external devices such as an MP3 player or an iPod is connected to the AUX socket, the device's volume may be different from the volume of the internal sound sources such as the disc play ...
Rear window demister switch
The rear window demister switch can be operated when the engine is running. Push the switch to turn on the rear window demister. It will be turned off automatically in about 20 minutes. To turn ...