- Nissan customer care program
- Illustrated table of contents
- Safety — Seats, seat belts and supplemental restraint system
- Instruments and controls
- Pre-driving checks and adjustments
- Center display, heater, air conditioner, audio, phone and voice recognition systems
- Starting and driving
- In case of emergency
- Appearance and care
- Maintenance and do-it-yourself
- Technical and consumer information
Quickly repair minor chips and scratches with touch-up materials available from your dealer to avoid corrosion. Larger areas of finish damage can be corrected in your dealer's body and paint s ...
Tire Changing Tool
Tire Changing Tool The jack, wheel brace and jack handle are stowed in the rear left corner of the luggage compartment. Remove the cover to access the tools. To remove the jack, turn its shaft ...
Instrument cluster descriptions
1. Fuel Gauge The fuel gauge shows level of fuel in tank when ignition switch is in the ON position. 2. Fuel Door Reminder This symbol indicates the side of the vehicle where the fuel cap is ...