- Hyundai Tucson Owner's manual
- Instrument and controls
- Indicator symbols on the instrument panel
- Features of your Hyundai
- Driving your Hyundai
- What to do in an emergency
- Corrosion prevention & appearance care
- Do-it-yourself maintenance
- Emission control systems
- Consumer information, reporting safety defects & binding arbitration of warranty claims
- Vehicle specifications
Parking on a grade
Always block the wheels under both vehicle and trailer when parking. Apply the parking brake firmly. You should not park on a hill or slope. But if parking on a hill or slope cannot be avoided ...
Fluid And Filter Changes
Refer to the “Maintenance Schedule” for the proper maintenance intervals. In addition, change the fluid and filter if the transmission is disassembled for any reason. ...