- Hyundai Tucson Owner's manual
- Instrument and controls
- Indicator symbols on the instrument panel
- Features of your Hyundai
- Driving your Hyundai
- What to do in an emergency
- Corrosion prevention & appearance care
- Do-it-yourself maintenance
- Emission control systems
- Consumer information, reporting safety defects & binding arbitration of warranty claims
- Vehicle specifications
Getting the spare tire and tools
1. Open the lift gate. 2. Remove the cargo cover (if so equipped). (See “Cargo cover” in the “2. Instruments and controls” section.) 3. Lift up the luggage floor board 1 (foldable or separat ...
Fuse panel located in the engine compartment
A) Main fuse ...
- On a road surface where there is a risk of wheelspin (for example, a snow- or gravel-covered road), you can pull away from a standstill (safely and easily) by first selecting the 2nd gear of ...