Jeep Liberty: Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Uconnect™ Phone — If Equipped
- Voice Command — If Equipped
- Driver Memory Seat — If Equipped
- To Open And Close The Hood Lights
- Windshield Wipers And Washers
- Tilt Steering Column
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Electronic Speed Control — If Equipped
- Parksense Rear Park Assist — If Equipped
- Garage Door Opener — If Equipped
- Power Sunroof — If Equipped
- Sky Slider™ Full Length Open Roof — If Equipped
- Electrical Power Outlet
- Cargo Area Features
- Rear Window Features
- Roof Luggage Rack — If Equipped
The HomeLink Wireless Control System provides a convenient way to replace up to three hand-held radio-frequency (RF) transmitters used to activate devices such as gate operators, garage door ...
After Off-Road Driving
Remove any brush or debris that has collected on the underbody or chassis, or under the hood. These accumulations can be a fire hazard. After operation in mud or sand, have the brake linings clean ...
Vents, Heating, and A/C
Vents, Heating, and A/C Fan Control Dial Turn this dial to increase or decrease the fan speed and airflow. Temperature Control Dial Turning this dial clockwise increases the temperature of ...