Jeep Liberty: Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Uconnect™ Phone — If Equipped
- Voice Command — If Equipped
- Driver Memory Seat — If Equipped
- To Open And Close The Hood Lights
- Windshield Wipers And Washers
- Tilt Steering Column
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Electronic Speed Control — If Equipped
- Parksense Rear Park Assist — If Equipped
- Garage Door Opener — If Equipped
- Power Sunroof — If Equipped
- Sky Slider™ Full Length Open Roof — If Equipped
- Electrical Power Outlet
- Cargo Area Features
- Rear Window Features
- Roof Luggage Rack — If Equipped
Antenna location and effective range
■ Antenna location 1 Antennas outside the cabin 2 Antennas inside the cabin 3 Antenna outside the luggage compartment ...
Measurement of weights
Secure loose items to prevent weight shifts that could affect the balance of your vehicle. When the vehicle is loaded, drive to a scale and weigh the front and the rear wheels separately to de ...
Switching the daytime running lamps on/ off This function is not available in Canada. If you have activated the Daytime Running Lights: function and the light switch is in the c or Ã positio ...