Jeep Liberty: Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Uconnect™ Phone — If Equipped
- Voice Command — If Equipped
- Driver Memory Seat — If Equipped
- To Open And Close The Hood Lights
- Windshield Wipers And Washers
- Tilt Steering Column
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Electronic Speed Control — If Equipped
- Parksense Rear Park Assist — If Equipped
- Garage Door Opener — If Equipped
- Power Sunroof — If Equipped
- Sky Slider™ Full Length Open Roof — If Equipped
- Electrical Power Outlet
- Cargo Area Features
- Rear Window Features
- Roof Luggage Rack — If Equipped
Information on “P” type tires
P215/65R15 95H is an example of a tire size, load index and speed rating. The definitions of these items are listed below. (Note that the tire size, load index and speed rating for your vehicle m ...
The help line (distance marker and vehicle width line) is a guide to help you realize the actual distance from the screen. 1) Vehicle width line (oblique vertical line) 2) Approx. 10 feet ...
How your vehicle differs from other vehicles
SUVs and trucks can differ from some other vehicles in a few noticeable ways. Your vehicle may be: • Higher – to allow higher load carrying capacity and to allow it to travel over rough terrai ...