- Things To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
- Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Starting And Operating
- What To Do In Emergencies
- Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Maintenance Schedules
- If You Need Consumer Assistance
Removing the spare tire or spare tire and tether (if equipped)
1. Insert the lug wrench through the access hole in the rear bumper. 2. Turn the handle counterclockwise and lower the spare tire until it can be slid rearward and the cable is slack. 3. Slide t ...
How to say numbers
NISSAN Voice Recognition requires a certain way to speak numbers in voice commands. Refer to the rules and examples below. - Either УzeroФ or УohФ can be used for У0Ф. Example: 1-800-662-6200 Ч ...
1 Storage compartment (for CDs, etc.) under armrest, AUX input/USB connector. 2 Includes cup holder for driver and passenger, 12-volt socket and small storage compartment. ...