- Things To Know Before Starting Your Vehicle
- Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Starting And Operating
- What To Do In Emergencies
- Maintaining Your Vehicle
- Maintenance Schedules
- If You Need Consumer Assistance
On-Road Driving Tips
Utility vehicles have higher ground clearance and a narrower track to make them capable of performing in a wide variety of off-road applications. Specific design characteristics give them a high ...
Stowing the damaged tire and the tools
1. Securely store the damaged tire, jack and tools in the storage area. 2. Replace the luggage floor box. 3. Replace the lids on the luggage side boxes. 4. Close the luggage floor board. 5. Repl ...
Changing the display
Changing the display Press the TRIP button on the end of the left column stalk repeatedly to display the trip data in the following order: - Date and odometer. - Trip distance. - Average speed ...