Jeep Liberty: Understanding Your Instrument Panel
- Instrument Panel Features
- Instrument Cluster
- Instrument Cluster Descriptions
- Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) Ч If Equipped
- Media Center 230 (REQ) Ч AM/FM Stereo Radio And 6ЦDisc CD/DVD Changer (MP3/WMA AUX Jack)
- Media Center 730N/430/430N (RHR/RER/ RBZ/RHB) CD/DVD/HDD/NAV Ч If Equipped
- Media Center 130 (Sales Code RES)
- Media Center 130 With Satellite Radio (Sales Code RES+RSC)
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- CD/DVD Disc Maintenance
- Radio Operation And Mobile Phones
- Climate Controls
Gauges and meters
Vehicles without smart key system The following gauges, meters and displays illuminate when the engine switch is in the УONФ position. Vehicles with smart key system The following gauges, meters ...
Х Wash your vehicle regularly. Always wash your vehicle in the shade using MOPAR CarWash or equivalent, or a mild car wash soap, and rinse the panels completely with clear water. Х If insects, ...
Parking aids 1. Parking aid on/off switch. The switch indicator will illuminate. When reverse gear is selected, the front and rear parking sensors are activated automatically. To turn off, pre ...