- A FewWordsAbout Safety
- Important Handling Information
- Overview of Contents
- Your Vehicle at a Glance
- Driver and Passenger Safety
- Instruments and Controls
- Before Driving
- Taking Care of the Unexpected
- Technical Information
- Warranty and Customer Relations
Checking the fluid level when the fluid is hot
1. Drive the vehicle several miles to raise the temperature of the transmission fluid up to normal operating temperature; 158 to 1768F (70 to 808C) is normal. 2. Park the vehicle on a level sur ...
Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit Programming
The Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature can be enabled or disabled as follows: • For vehicles equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), refer to “Electronic Vehicle Inf ...
Children and airbags
Children must always be properly restrained. Accident statistics suggest that children are safer when properly restrained in the rear seating positions than in the front seating position. Failure ...