Nissan Rogue: Window washer fluid
Fill the window washer fluid reservoir periodically.
Add window washer fluid when the low window washer fluid warning light illuminates (if so equipped).
To fill the window washer fluid reservoir, lift the cap and pour the window washer fluid into the reservoir opening.
Add a washer solvent to the water for better cleaning. In the winter season, add a windshield washer antifreeze. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the mixture ratio.
Refill the reservoir more frequently when driving conditions require an increased amount of window washer fluid.
Genuine NISSAN Windshield Washer Concentrate Cleaner & Antifreeze or equivalent
- Do not substitute engine anti-freeze coolant for window washer solution.
This may result in damage to the paint.
- Do not fill the window washer reservoir tank with washer fluid concentrates at full strength. Some methyl alcohol based washer fluid concentrates may permanently stain the grille if spilled while filling the window washer reservoir tank.
- Pre-mix washer fluid concentrates with water to the manufacturer’s recommended levels before pouring the fluid into the window washer reservoir tank. Do not use the window washer reservoir tank to mix the washer fluid concentrate and water.
Replacing a High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the tailgate. Unlatch the top of the cover by pulling back on it with your hands. 2. Place a cloth on the side edge of the cover to prevent scratches. Remove the cover by carefully ...
Store a Name Tag for Speed Dialing
1. Push System responds: “OnStar ready.” 2. Say “Store.” System responds: “Please say the number you would like to store.” 3. Say the entire number without pausing. System responds: “Please say t ...
Cruise control set indicator light
Refer to “Cruise control set indicator light”. ...