Jeep Liberty: Shift Lever Override
If a malfunction occurs and the shift lever cannot be moved out of the PARK position, you can use the following procedure to temporarily move the shift lever:
1. Firmly apply the parking brake.
2. Using a screwdriver or similar tool, carefully remove the shift lever override access cover, located on the PRNDL bezel.
3. Turn the ignition to the ON/RUN position without starting the engine (engine Off).
4. Press and maintain firm pressure on the brake pedal.
5. Using a screwdriver, reach into the opening and press and hold the shift override lever down.
Shift Lever Override Access
6. Move the shift lever to the NEUTRAL position.
7. The vehicle may then be started in NEUTRAL.
8. Reinstall the shift lever override access cover.
English Shown, Metric Similar ...
Changing the voice tag of the cell phone
1. Select the “CHANGE NAME” menu. If no cell phones are registered, “EMPTY” is displayed and the mode changes to the “PHONE SETUP” mode. 2. Select the cell phone by operating the “TUNE/TRACK/ ...
What to Use
Read the manufacturer's instructions before refilling the windshield washer fluid. If operating the vehicle in an area where the temperature may fall below freezing, use a fluid that has suffi ...