Jeep Liberty: Shift Lever Override
If a malfunction occurs and the shift lever cannot be moved out of the PARK position, you can use the following procedure to temporarily move the shift lever:
1. Firmly apply the parking brake.
2. Using a screwdriver or similar tool, carefully remove the shift lever override access cover, located on the PRNDL bezel.
3. Turn the ignition to the ON/RUN position without starting the engine (engine Off).
4. Press and maintain firm pressure on the brake pedal.
5. Using a screwdriver, reach into the opening and press and hold the shift override lever down.
Shift Lever Override Access
6. Move the shift lever to the NEUTRAL position.
7. The vehicle may then be started in NEUTRAL.
8. Reinstall the shift lever override access cover.
Direct channel entry
The Sirius satellite channels are in numerical order throughout all of the categories. To access a channel directly: 1. Turn TUNE to access the channel list. 2. Use the number key buttons to ent ...
INTERIOR FUSE BOX UNDER-HOOD FUSE BOX ...
Key memory: door mirrors and driver's seat
The position of the side door mirrors and power driver's seat are stored in the remote keys when the vehicle is locked. The next time the driver's door is unlocked with the same remote key and ...