Jeep Liberty: Shift Lever Override
If a malfunction occurs and the shift lever cannot be moved out of the PARK position, you can use the following procedure to temporarily move the shift lever:
1. Firmly apply the parking brake.
2. Using a screwdriver or similar tool, carefully remove the shift lever override access cover, located on the PRNDL bezel.
3. Turn the ignition to the ON/RUN position without starting the engine (engine Off).
4. Press and maintain firm pressure on the brake pedal.
5. Using a screwdriver, reach into the opening and press and hold the shift override lever down.
Shift Lever Override Access
6. Move the shift lever to the NEUTRAL position.
7. The vehicle may then be started in NEUTRAL.
8. Reinstall the shift lever override access cover.
To turn off fuel consumption indicator display
The fuel consumption indicator display can be turned off. To turn off this display, turn the ignition switch to the УLOCKФ position and press the У+Ф button adjacent to the information displa ...
The program selector button allows you to choose between different driving characteristics. Program selector button For further information on the automatic drive program, see (). Press p ...
Speed dial numbers can be added in phone mode in Phone menu Phone book Speed dial. To use speed dial to make a call in phone mode, press a button on the center console keypad followed b ...