Jeep Liberty: Shift Lever Override
If a malfunction occurs and the shift lever cannot be moved out of the PARK position, you can use the following procedure to temporarily move the shift lever:
1. Firmly apply the parking brake.
2. Using a screwdriver or similar tool, carefully remove the shift lever override access cover, located on the PRNDL bezel.
3. Turn the ignition to the ON/RUN position without starting the engine (engine Off).
4. Press and maintain firm pressure on the brake pedal.
5. Using a screwdriver, reach into the opening and press and hold the shift override lever down.
Shift Lever Override Access
6. Move the shift lever to the NEUTRAL position.
7. The vehicle may then be started in NEUTRAL.
8. Reinstall the shift lever override access cover.
General Towing Information
Only use towing equipment that has been designed for the vehicle. Contact your dealer or trailering dealer for assistance with preparing the vehicle for towing a trailer. See the following trailer ...
To tag the received song, press the button for more than 1.5 seconds. Connect the iPod® to store the tagged song to the iPod®. When the iPod® is connected to iTunes®, you can purchase the tag ...
Please bear the following in mind
Resetting the service interval display A qualified specialist workshop, e.g. an authorized Mercedes-Benz Center, will reset the service interval display after the necessary service work has been c ...