Suzuki Grand Vitara: Operating Your Vehicle
- Exhaust Gas Warning
- Daily Inspection Checklist
- Starting the Engine
- Engine Block Heater (if equipped)
- Using the Transmission
- Using the Transfer Switch (if equipped)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (if equipped)
- Catalytic Converter
- Improving Fuel Economy
Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) — If Equipped
Automatic Temperature Control ...
Ventilation To force outside air through the instrument panel outlets: 1. Set the air inlet selection button to the OFF position. 2. Set the airflow control dial to the “” position. 3. ...
Cargo and luggage
Take notice of the following information about storage precautions, cargo capacity and load. ● Stow cargo and luggage in the luggage compartment whenever possible. Be sure all items are secur ...