Suzuki Grand Vitara: Operating Your Vehicle
- Exhaust Gas Warning
- Daily Inspection Checklist
- Starting the Engine
- Engine Block Heater (if equipped)
- Using the Transmission
- Using the Transfer Switch (if equipped)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (if equipped)
- Catalytic Converter
- Improving Fuel Economy
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) — Air Bags
This vehicle has Advanced Front Air Bags for both the driver and front passenger as a supplement to the seat belt restraint systems. The driver’s Advanced Front Air Bag is mounted in the steerin ...
Heated washer nozzles
The washer nozzles are heated automatically in cold weather to help prevent the washer fluid from freezing. ...
1. Start the engine of the booster vehicle and run the engine at moderately increased speed. 2. Start the engine of the disabled vehicle. 3. Once the disabled vehicle has been started, run both eng ...