Suzuki Grand Vitara: Location of Warning Messages
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to be read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
Location of Warning Messages
1. Air bag warning labels (on both sun visors)
2. Rollover warning label
3. Passenger seat belt warning label
4. Jacking warning label
5. Jacking warning label
6. Fuel filler cap message
7. Transfer switch warning label
8. Brake fluid cap message
9. Engine cooling fan warning label
10. Radiator cap warning label
11. Air conditioner warning label
12. Battery label
13. Side air bag warning label
14. Rear outboard seat belt warning label
15. Rear center seat belt warning label
16. Luggage compartment cover warning label
When service calls are active, e.g. Roadside Assistance or MB Info calls, an emergency call can still be initiated. In this case, an emergency call will take priority and override all other active ...
How to use luggage room
CARGO SECURITY SCREEN (If installed) To use the security screen, pull it out of the retractor and hook it to the anchors as illustrated. Stowage Precautions 1. Do not place objects on the car ...
Controls and display 1 Resume previous settings, increase speed (each additional press increases speed by 1 mph (approximately 2 km/h). 2 Standby mode on/off 3 Set time interval 4 Put in activ ...