Suzuki Grand Vitara: Location of Warning Messages
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to be read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
Location of Warning Messages
1. Air bag warning labels (on both sun visors)
2. Rollover warning label
3. Passenger seat belt warning label
4. Jacking warning label
5. Jacking warning label
6. Fuel filler cap message
7. Transfer switch warning label
8. Brake fluid cap message
9. Engine cooling fan warning label
10. Radiator cap warning label
11. Air conditioner warning label
12. Battery label
13. Side air bag warning label
14. Rear outboard seat belt warning label
15. Rear center seat belt warning label
16. Luggage compartment cover warning label
Terrain response messages
Messages relating to the Terrain response system are displayed in the message centre. See 56, INSTRUMENT PANEL. Most of the messages that appear will be for information only and require no driver ...
The MyKey feature allows you to program a restricted driving mode to promote good driving habits. All but one of the keys programmed to the vehicle can be activated as a MyKey . The key will remain ...