Suzuki Grand Vitara: Location of Warning Messages
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to be read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
Location of Warning Messages
1. Air bag warning labels (on both sun visors)
2. Rollover warning label
3. Passenger seat belt warning label
4. Jacking warning label
5. Jacking warning label
6. Fuel filler cap message
7. Transfer switch warning label
8. Brake fluid cap message
9. Engine cooling fan warning label
10. Radiator cap warning label
11. Air conditioner warning label
12. Battery label
13. Side air bag warning label
14. Rear outboard seat belt warning label
15. Rear center seat belt warning label
16. Luggage compartment cover warning label
WARNING: The gas produced by the battery during the jump-start operation is highly explosive. If these instructions are not followed exactly, serious personal injury and damage to the vehi ...
Additional Maintenance and Care
Your vehicle is an important investment and caring for it properly may help to avoid future costly repairs. To maintain vehicle performance, additional maintenance services may be required. It is ...
Cruise control allows you to maintain a set speed above 25 mph (40 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. It should be used for cruising on straight, open highways. It is ...