Suzuki Grand Vitara: Emergency Service
- Jacking Instructions
- Jump Starting Instructions
- Towing a Disabled Vehicle
- If the Starter Does Not Operate
- If the Engine is Flooded
- If the Engine Overheats
- If You Can Not Shift Automatic Transmission Gearshift Lever Out of УPФ (PARK)
Before a long distance trip
It is always worthwhile to have your vehicle checked by a trained and qualified Volvo service technician before driving long distances. Your retailer will also be able to supply you with bulbs, ...
Rear Window Wiper and Washer
1. OFF When you turn the wiper switch to the ССOFFТТ position, the wiper will return to its parked position. 2. Rotate the switch clockwise to turn the rear window wiper ON. The wiper op ...
Before entering vehicle: Х Be sure that all windows, outside mirror(s), and outside lights are clean. Х Check the condition of the tires. Х Check under the vehicle for any sign of leaks. Х Be sure ...