Suzuki Grand Vitara: Emergency Service
- Jacking Instructions
- Jump Starting Instructions
- Towing a Disabled Vehicle
- If the Starter Does Not Operate
- If the Engine is Flooded
- If the Engine Overheats
- If You Can Not Shift Automatic Transmission Gearshift Lever Out of УPФ (PARK)
1. Engine oil filler cap 2. Brake fluid reservoir 3. Air cleaner 4. Engine coolant reservoir 5. Window washer fluid reservoir 6. Engine drive belt location 7. Engine oil dipstick 8. Radi ...
To turn voice guidance on or off but maintain route guidance, proceed as follows: 1. Touch Nav menu on the map menu screen. 2. Touch the Route voice guidance soft key. The soft key will be highlig ...
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
For vehicles with this feature, read the entire section before using it. WARNING The LDW system does not steer the vehicle and is an aid to help the vehicle stay in the driving lane. The LDW syste ...