Volvo XC60: Comfort and driving pleasure
- Volvo Sensus
- Menus and messages
- The MY CAR menus
- Climate system
- Trip computer
- Stability system
- Active chassis system–Four C
- Cruise control
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Distance Alert
- City Safety
- Collision warning with Full Auto-brake and Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Alert System
- Park assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera (PAC)
- Blind Spot Information System
- Passenger compartment convenience
When in this display you may select one of five languages for all display nomenclature, including the trip functions and the navigation system (if equipped). Press the SELECT button while in thi ...
Parking brake (red)
Parking brake (red) Illuminates when the parking brake is applied. If the lamp illuminates and Caution! Park Brake Applied is displayed, the vehicle is moving with the parking brake applied. Re ...
Electronic key battery depletion
●The standard battery life is 1 to 2 years. (The battery becomes depleted even if the electronic key is not used.) If the smart key system or the wireless remote control function does not oper ...