Volvo XC60: Comfort and driving pleasure
- Volvo Sensus
- Menus and messages
- The MY CAR menus
- Climate system
- Trip computer
- Stability system
- Active chassis system–Four C
- Cruise control
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Distance Alert
- City Safety
- Collision warning with Full Auto-brake and Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Alert System
- Park assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera (PAC)
- Blind Spot Information System
- Passenger compartment convenience
Using the AUX port
This port can be used to connect a portable audio device and listen to it through the vehicle’s speakers. Open the cover and connect the portable audio device. Press . ■Operating portab ...
To select the registered cell phone for connecting to the in-vehicle equipment, perform the following procedure. 1. Select the “SELECT PHONE” menu. If no cell phones are registered, “EMPTY” is ...
Readiness for Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) test
A vehicle equipped with All-Wheel Drive (AWD) should never be tested using a two wheel dynamometer (such as the dynamometers used by some states for emissions testing), or similar equipment. M ...