Volvo XC60: Comfort and driving pleasure
- Volvo Sensus
- Menus and messages
- The MY CAR menus
- Climate system
- Trip computer
- Stability system
- Active chassis system–Four C
- Cruise control
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Distance Alert
- City Safety
- Collision warning with Full Auto-brake and Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Alert System
- Park assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera (PAC)
- Blind Spot Information System
- Passenger compartment convenience
NOTE Each quantity indicated here is only a guideline. The necessary quantity for replacement may differ slightly depending on the temperature and other factors. For the checking procedure, o ...
Function overview 1 Warning light, braking by driver required 2 Controls in steering wheel 3 Radar sensor in front grille Adaptive Cruise Control consists of: • A cruise control system to maint ...
Driving safety systems overview
In this section, you will find information about the following driving safety systems: ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) BAS (Brake Assist System) ESP® (Electronic Stability Program) EBD (Ele ...